Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changes to list view in iTunes 8

I've noticed some changes to the list view in iTunes 8, which in my personal opinion, means it doesn't look as good as in previous versions.

For example, in previous versions there was a little gap between albums, there are now all bunched up together, and I feel it just makes the screen look a bit cramped. I'd prefer an option to have it looking like it used to.

There are also changes to the artwork column. The shadow for album artwork has been removed. The font for artist and title has been made bigger, there is also a grey background which I don't remember being there before.

I realise these are only minor points compared to some of the issues some people have been having with iTunes 8, but given how much attention Apple normally pays to having attractive GUIs, I feel these changes are a step back.

Does anyone else feel some of these changes should be reversed, or is just me?

iMac 24" Intel, Mac OS X (10.5.4)

Posted on Oct 5, 2008 3:37 AM

2 replies

Changes to list view in iTunes 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.