Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One Leopard Client not picking up managed machine prefs

We are running Tiger server (10.4.11) on our network, but added some client MacBooks this summer that are running Leopard. We have some managed preferences that are by group and some are by computer list. I have one computer that started having problems. I worked with it for a while and then decided the quickest fix would be to reimage it with the same image as original, which worked fine. Now, this ONE computer will not pick up the managed machine preferences. All others in the group are working fine. User group preferences are picked up fine. The computer has been reimaged several times, both with the original image, and the image from another machine that is working OK. Preferences and managed preferences have been deleted from libraries, the machine has been removed and readded to the computer list numerous times. Directory utility was used to remove and readd the directory binding numerous times. I have removed the computer from the list and added it to a different list. Nothing has worked. Any ideas???

Multiple

Posted on Oct 8, 2008 11:37 AM

There are no replies.

One Leopard Client not picking up managed machine prefs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.