Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google adsens are not appearing on my website

Why Google adsens are not appearing on my iWeb website http://www.appleandstone.com . I was using them (addsense) before (6months ago) and they worked perfectly. Yes I do have account with Google and is working.My website was approved etc. No violations of copyright. I have enabled on my browser Java, Java Scripts simply everything.
Even when I am putting on iWeb - web widgets - html snippet - Google AdSense everything seems ok. But When I publish there is no sign of AdSense on my website. Obviously they are not covered with any objects or text. So where is the problem?

I have no antivirus or any other software which could possibly block it.

Message was edited by: thepitcho

PowerBook G4, Mac OS X (10.5.1), 1.5 GHz PowerPC G4, 2GB DDR SDRAM , SONY HD camcorder HDR-SR12

Posted on Oct 14, 2008 8:14 AM

2 replies

Oct 15, 2008 3:37 AM in response to Cyclosaurus

I think the problem is somewhere else. Because before it worked and now it does not. And I didnt change the way I am doing iWeb websites or putting adsense on it with web widget tool on iWeb.

The thing is. I was trying to ad the adsense manualy (old way) - using my account on google adsense website by copying the "code" and pasting it into "HTML snippet". And surprise it works 🙂
So I thing there is a problem somewhere with iWeb it self or something otherwise it would not be working at all like it does when I do it old way from google adsense website copying "code" an pasting it into "HTML snippet" on my website.

Google adsens are not appearing on my website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.