Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to print multiple identical-copies in one single page?

Hi all,

I need to print several copies of the same image in one single page. I've tried the following:
- selecting the layout 4-pages in one.
- printing 4 copies.

However, this produce 4 physical pages, with the miniaturized image.

No way to get 4 copies of the same image in the same page.

Very thanks in advance,
Jonatan

iMacG5 2GHz, Mac OS X (10.4.11)

Posted on Oct 16, 2008 5:16 AM

7 replies

Oct 16, 2008 5:42 AM in response to jonatanc

jonatanc, welcome to Apple Discussions.

Is the "image" you wish to print a picture image like a .jpg?

I do this many times when I want to print 4 images on letter size photo paper. I use Photoshop Elements, but you could probably use most any graphic application.

I do a Select All & Copy of the image. Then open a new file with a letter size. I then paste the image on the page 4 times & move the image towards the 4 corners of the page. Then print.

 Cheers, Tom 😉

User uploaded file

Oct 16, 2008 6:54 AM in response to Texas Mac Man

Hi Tom!

Most of the times it's a JPG/png/gif as you say and I solved this way (copy&pasto into a new document). However, I wonder if there's a simpler method through print-dialog configuration.

In Windows XP, there's a Picture Printer assistant which offers you several layouts (zoom print, tile print with 4 copies, 6, and so on).

Do you know if there's any OSX equivalent such as this?

Very thanks in advance for your help and also for your quick response, Tom!

Oct 16, 2008 2:11 PM in response to jonatanc

I forgot to mention that Photoshop Elements also has the multiple picture print feature. Go to Print Layout>Picture Package. From there you can select multiple layouts of different size/or same size pictures.

Also look at Image Buddy ($19) @ http://www.kepmad.com/Imagebuddy/Main.html

 Cheers, Tom 😉

Message was edited by: Texas Mac Man

How to print multiple identical-copies in one single page?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.