You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Netgear WPN824 v3 connectivity problem

I have a Netgear WPN824 v3 wireless G router, and I'm having serious issues getting my MacBook to stay connected to it. It is about a one year old MacBook, and it will connect to the wireless network but drops its connection usually after anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes. Sometimes closing the browser and reopening fixes it, and other times a router power off is required to restore function. My other laptop, running Windows Vista, has no problems with connecting and staying connected, so I am positive it is not an issue with the router (I also spent 30 minutes on the phone with a Netgear rep yesterday, and he gave up on me and told me to take it up with Apple). Does anyone have any helpful ideas?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.3.x)

Posted on Oct 17, 2008 5:36 AM

1 reply

Netgear WPN824 v3 connectivity problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.