1863 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2008 1:22 PM by Joseph Kriz
If there's no harm done then you can stop worrying. Nail polish remover and the acetone inside it is volatile so it will have rapidly evaporated. Just don't do it again!
Actually, at work, I use pure isopropanol (rubbing alcohol) to clean the dirt and smudges off my keyboard and mouse on a regular basis. The stuff we buy is for use in molecular biology, but is also suitable for electronic use. I wouldn't use it on an LCD screen, but it is a common cleaning solvent for electronic components since the pure stuff is completely anhydrous and evaporates very quickly.