Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Regent Street, London, Genius Bar appointments - help!

I couldn't find anywhere appropriate to post my question, so will try here...

Further to some previous posts, it seems my MBP i suffering from a dead network card (no ethernet connectivity). It's still under warranty, so I was planning on getting an official diagnosis from the Genius Bar at the Regent Street Apple Store (London, UK)... But it's only possible to make an appointment 3 days in advance (except for power users(?)), and although I've looked numerous times over the last 2 weeks, there has never been a free slot.

Anyone know the trick? I called Apple and the guy on the phone said he didn't know what time of day to try...

Hopefully this will be easier when the new Apple Store opens at Westfield London - but that's not for another 10 days!

Thanks for any hints!

Sashina

15" MacBook Pro 2.5GHz 250GB HD, Mac OS X (10.5.5), ... 12" Powerbook G4; Green iPod mini!

Posted on Oct 20, 2008 4:19 PM

8 replies

Oct 21, 2008 11:04 AM in response to Nick A

Well, I found 2 apointments, neither of which suits, but which I have temporarily taken just in case i an't find anything better!

Was not at all impressed with the customer service I received from the Regent Street store itself - so %$@&! grumpy when I suggested that technically it could be literally impossible to get an appointment since Power Users can book all the computer (cf iPod and iPhone) slots 11 days earlier...

Grumble grumble...

Regent Street, London, Genius Bar appointments - help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.