Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Getting pictures from iPhone to PC?

Hey guys
I might be missing something in iTunes but why can't I get my pics that I took with the iphone from the iphone to my PC?
When i go to sync it says its going to replace them with the ones from the PC
Please help.

Windows XP

Posted on Oct 21, 2008 11:25 AM

7 replies

Oct 21, 2008 11:30 AM in response to Nade 23

iTunes doesnt take pics off the computer...whatever Digial Camera software you may use does...iTunes just puts photos on (or off after synced on).

So photos in the camera roll (pics you took with camera) you take off like you would any digital camera.

Forgot to look what you are using but I am a Windows users..so can just tell you what Windows does.

When you connect it should (be default unless you told it not to anymore) prompt you that it picked up a camera and ask what do you want to do...most common one would use the Camera Wizard option and just follow it's instructions.

If you told it not to prompt, then you have to go to My Computer and see it listed as a camera, just click on it and choose what you want to do.

Getting pictures from iPhone to PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.