Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blackberry and the new Macbook Pro's

I have just switched to the new Macbook pro laptops. Pocketmac and Missing Sync was working ok on my old Macbook pro. However, the new Macbook pro (Alumnm casing) isnt recognizing the blackberry and I get unable to connect with device error message (thru Pocketmac and Missing Snc). I tried everything but it seems new Macbook Pros dont work with the latest versions of these two programs and with Blackberry... Anyone has a simialr experienceUser uploaded file ANY HELP!

Macbook Pro 15 (Alum Casing), Mac OS X (10.5.5)

Posted on Oct 28, 2008 1:00 PM

3 replies

Oct 30, 2008 12:40 AM in response to a brody

I got the following reply from Missing Synch tech people! Any idea why!

Hello,

*Thank you for contacting Mark/Space on this matter. In our testing, we have confirmed that the MacBook and MacBook Pro (Aluminum/Unibody, Late 2008) models are currently unable to sync data using the Missing Sync software. While we are unable to offer a work-around or solution at this time, we anticipate having one in the near future.*

*I don't have an exact timeline at this time, so any estimation would be speculation. However, I have put you on my list and will notify you as soon as any additional information is available.*

Oct 30, 2008 9:56 AM in response to WalidDubai

No, but at least they confirmed your bug. You have a couple options:

1. Stop using Blackberry.
2. Install Windows on your Mac until the software has been updated and sync that way. Data stored in Windows vCard and ICS compatible addressbook and calendar programs can be migrated to Mac OS X with ease once they are on your computer.

Blackberry and the new Macbook Pro's

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.