Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recommendation - Missing Sync or Pocket Mac?

Anyone with a recommendation over these two programs? I just purchased a Blackberry and wondered if anyone had an opportunity to use both of these programs and which was the better of the two?

Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Posted on Nov 4, 2008 2:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2008 5:55 PM

Honestly, I have interacted with the folks at Information Appliances regarding a number of their products, and I like them. Those people, that is.

In my admittedly subjective opinion, the free RIM-supported PocketMac for Blackberry is worth about what you pay for it. By an almost 10 to 1 ratio, people I know have opted instead to use the Missing Sync for Blackberry package from Mark/Space. Usually, after trying PocketMac first.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2008 5:55 PM in response to Chris Sterns

Honestly, I have interacted with the folks at Information Appliances regarding a number of their products, and I like them. Those people, that is.

In my admittedly subjective opinion, the free RIM-supported PocketMac for Blackberry is worth about what you pay for it. By an almost 10 to 1 ratio, people I know have opted instead to use the Missing Sync for Blackberry package from Mark/Space. Usually, after trying PocketMac first.

Recommendation - Missing Sync or Pocket Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.