Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aperture and D90 - no full res files

I downloaded yesterday's update to support the D90 file format and Aperture now displays the Nefs in the main window except it thinks all my full res images are only 256*172 pixels ... ViewNX sees them correctly at 4288x2848. I am shooting NEF+basic.

Anyone has seen the same problem ?

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.5)

Posted on Nov 7, 2008 12:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2008 1:25 PM

Hi,
Aperture doesn’t automatically apply the Raw update to the D90 NEFs already inside the Aperture library. Newly imported NEFs from the D90 should be displayed correctly at the right resolution.

To get Aperture to use the new Raw converter select all the D90 NEFs and then choose the menu File > Migrate Images.
(See page 145 in the Aperture 2 manual for a better description of what to do).
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2008 1:25 PM in response to Pierre1313

Hi,
Aperture doesn’t automatically apply the Raw update to the D90 NEFs already inside the Aperture library. Newly imported NEFs from the D90 should be displayed correctly at the right resolution.

To get Aperture to use the new Raw converter select all the D90 NEFs and then choose the menu File > Migrate Images.
(See page 145 in the Aperture 2 manual for a better description of what to do).

Aperture and D90 - no full res files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.