1328 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2008 5:14 AM by KOENIG Yvan
Here's a workaround:
1. Make a dummy hyperlink in the Pages file, where you want the real link to go.
2. Export the file as rtf.
3. Open the resulting rtf file in TextEdit (the default). Note that links are active and highlighted in this file.
4. Right-click the link, get the pulldown menu and select "Edit link".
5. Choose the correct destination in the popup "Link Destination" window, including #anchor_name. Save and close the rtf file.
6. In the Finder, find the rtf file and open it in Pages.
Et voila! The correct link is there! Note that the correct definition is now preserved in Saving the Pages file, and in Exporting to pdf. Just don't try to re-edit that link in Pages.
For my own use, I simply edit the link replacing the embedded entity by the character which it represents.
The required task is described in:
I retrieved the bug report. It's Bug ID# 6152296
Yvan KOENIG (from FRANCE mardi 11 novembre 2008 22:18:31)