Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bottom Auto Adjust

Using the simple theme there is a visual decorative border that has a separate piece just for the bottom of the border that automatically goes down whenever you place an object against its formatting edge.

I want to make the edge closer to the border, shrinking the amount of space so that I can place text closer to the decorative border. Sorry, I don't know the technical term for the decorative border.

Right now the spacing is more than an inch, would like it to be at least half that. How can I adjust the spacing using by the auto-adjusting bottom decorative border?

Intel iMac 1.8GHz, for now... Save Early Save Often, Mac OS X (10.4.11), Lots of Sound!

Posted on Nov 10, 2008 4:36 PM

8 replies

Nov 11, 2008 10:23 AM in response to Kenneth Hughes

If the background is a solid color create a text box with your key words and make the the same color as the background. Put it at the bottom somewhere away from other elements of the page.

Better yet use the freeware iWeb SEO Tool which can put keyword metadata into published pages for the serarch engines to find and use. The downside to this method is that if you republish the page you'll have to add that metadata back into the page file. The application does make it a little easier to do so because it remembers what metadata it used so you only have to apply it again, not enter the keywords themselves.

OT

Bottom Auto Adjust

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.