Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes and Phone Cpmpatability for Wireless Headphones

Itunes and Phone Compatability for Wireless Headphone, when will it be available?? Is it now? All that are on the market apear to work with the phone aplication only and do not support the other applications of the Iphone. Is this a future upgrade planned for the phone?

Touchpannel, Windows Vista

Posted on Nov 16, 2008 11:16 AM

3 replies

Nov 16, 2008 12:14 PM in response to Tbo6652

Just thought there might be someone that knew of a patch to the blue tooth driver as this is the issue. If there could be some third party download available either through Apple or a seperate vendor this could be helpful. My hope is that there is someone else out there smarter then I with the ability to write that patch. That is because the hardware exists in stereo bluetoothe headsets with A2DP revision software. Now to just get the Iphone on board. Until then, we wait. Or perhaps someone very smart will find the patch I seek. And that is the purpose of the post.

Itunes and Phone Cpmpatability for Wireless Headphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.