4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2008 2:41 PM by arthurhenke
arthurhenke Level 1 Level 1 (5 points)
Can someone recommend an EXCELLENT wireless mouse to use with my new MacBook Pro?

I don't want the mighty mouse.

Thanks!

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.5), 2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
  • Kappy Level 10 Level 10 (251,095 points)
    The best one for notebooks is Logitech's VX Revolution. The second best is the VX Revolution Nano.
  • arthurhenke Level 1 Level 1 (5 points)
    Why is the revolution better?
  • Kappy Level 10 Level 10 (251,095 points)
    It's not "better" it's the "best." It has more features and programmable buttons than any other notebook mouse. It's size is convenient for travel, yet large enough for easy handling.

The Nano has three fewer programmable buttons than the standard VX as well as a USB plug-in that's much smaller and only extends about 1/8" from the side of the computer. The standard VX has, obviously, more programmable buttons and a larger USB plug-in that extends about an inch from the side of the computer. The they both use a AA battery but the Nano gets slightly more usage time.

I have two VX and one Nano mouse. Would not use anything else. I use the MX Revolution as my desktop mouse. The Revolutions are unquestionably the best around. Don't take my word for it, do some Googling for reviews. And search the Discussions since this topic has come up many times.
  • arthurhenke Level 1 Level 1 (5 points)
    I'm going to go ahead and flag this thread as solved.

Thanks for your input!