Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

Screenshots from iPhone/iPod touch

1465 Views 9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2008 4:28 PM by Eric Barbosa RSS
Eric Barbosa Level 1 Level 1 (85 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Nov 23, 2008 10:57 AM
I have been unable to import screenshots i've taken using my iPhone 3G or iPod touch using 2.0.x, 2.1 or 2.2.

I notice when I import photos from my Nikon P80, when I select 1 photo in the Import window it says "Import 1 Image" and when I select multiple images it says "Import # images," however, on my iPod touch, since it only can store screenshots (plus things from Mail and Safari), no matter what I select it says "Import All Images." I was able to import all photos taken with 2.1 and earler by pressing command-a and then pressing Import All, but all 2.2 images were not imported. When I import a screenshot with this 1 exception it says "Import Complete. 0 images have been imported into your library"

On my iPhone, all pictures that were taken with the camera have the "Import # Images" but as soon as I select a screenshot it says "Import All Images"

BTW: Apple did something with screenshots for 2.2 because in iPhoto, Image Capture and Aperture, it now shows a preview of all 2.2 images and no preview of 2.1

Using the following software versions:
Aperture 2.1.2
Mac OS X 10.5.5
iPhone 2.2
iPod touch 2.2

On the MacBook Pro listed below, not the iMac

Also, please don't tell me to use iPhoto or the Finder for screenshots. I prefer to have all my image files, whether screenshots or photos from every camera and computer i've ever gotten them from in 1 Aperture library.
MBP 17" 2.33GHz 2GB, iMac Core Duo 17" 1.83GHz 1GB, Mac OS X (10.5.5), iPhone 3G 16GB, iPods: classic 80GB, touch 2G 16GB, shuffle 2G

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.