Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2nd Gen iPod Touch keyboard problem after 2.2

So I updated to 2.2 soon as it came out and after a little while chatting back and forth with friends some letters of the on screen keyboard stopped showing the letter you just pressed. I am not sure if I am making myself clear however when you press a key on the keyboard a bigger label appears above your finger and if you press the key for a little while longer the label expands to show a few more options. Well the more you use the keyboard the more keys lose that bigger kind of label so pressing the key does not display the little icon above it.

If I switch off and back on then they come back for a brief amount of time less than 10 mins or so and then they start disappearing again a few at a time till no letter has a label any more. Reverting to 2.1.1 fixed the problem but I'd rather be using 2.2 .

Does anyone else have noticed that or am I the only with that issue?

Macbook, Mac OS X (10.5.5)

Posted on Nov 26, 2008 8:44 AM

5 replies

2nd Gen iPod Touch keyboard problem after 2.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.