Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Belkin Wireless G USB Network Adapter Mac Drivers?

Hey everyone, I have been surfing the web for days now looking for drivers that will let me connect my iMac G3 600mHz 1GB RAM Tiger 10.4.11 to my Belkin Wireless G USB Network Adapter. I have searched and found that a lot of people are saying version 4xxx won't work on a Mac. I bought it today and now I see it is v.4000. Are there any drivers out there for this? I've tried the ralink ones and they don't work so please don't just link to the ralink drivers.

Also, would Belkin allow me to return the USB Adapter for a version 3000 one? Oh and if you know their phone number that would let me do that, that would be great.

You guys seem to be a lot of help to everyone here so can you please help a little computer geek out with his problem? 🙂
iMac G3/600 is the computer. Tiger 10.4.11 latest updates and all. Thanks!

iMac G3/600, Mac OS X (10.4.11), eMac G4/1.25

Posted on Nov 30, 2008 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2008 6:25 PM

Hi Gavin, and a warm welcome to the forums! 🙂

They should take it back if they said works for Mac & doesnt!

If they do, get one of these...

http://eshop.macsales.com/Item_XLR8YourMac.cfm?ID=8862&Item=ASUWL167G

I only see 10.3 drivers here...

http://www.wardrive.net/drivers/belkin

But which one is it exactly?
3 replies

Dec 16, 2008 6:32 PM in response to BDAqua

Hey, thanks for the answer and sorry for the long wait for a reply. I finally got it working with a driver set I found somewhere around here. The big problem was that it is a v.4000 model and only the v.3000 works with those drivers. I will try to get back on here soon and see if I can't find the link to the download I used. It works great! Thanks for your welcome to the forums!

Belkin Wireless G USB Network Adapter Mac Drivers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.