Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Tech support the very best!

Well today i am super proud to be a MAC owner, i was having a problem with my E-Mail set up after trying for an hour i called customer support, the gent walked me thru the whole thing and reset it correctly, something my optonline gent could not do. I know we come on here and rant and rave about the bad stuff, but i am here to say yippppeeeeee to Apple tech support!

MacBook Pro 15" 2.53GHZ, Mac OS X (10.5.5)

Posted on Dec 16, 2008 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2008 6:04 PM

That is a good point, Ochopulgada.

Apple has continually led the industry with its technical support, which has always been very helpful and supportive.

Try calling Lenovo, HP, or Dell for technical support. Having owned computers from these brands, I had experienced it firsthand. If you even manage to get through to a human being, you will be treated like a criminal!

Apple truly supports its customers in every possible way!

It is shocking that PC manufacturers have not caught on to the fact that this is how customers expect to be treated. Instead, they keep scratching their heads, wondering why Apple is doing so well, even in a recession.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2008 6:04 PM in response to Ochopulgada

That is a good point, Ochopulgada.

Apple has continually led the industry with its technical support, which has always been very helpful and supportive.

Try calling Lenovo, HP, or Dell for technical support. Having owned computers from these brands, I had experienced it firsthand. If you even manage to get through to a human being, you will be treated like a criminal!

Apple truly supports its customers in every possible way!

It is shocking that PC manufacturers have not caught on to the fact that this is how customers expect to be treated. Instead, they keep scratching their heads, wondering why Apple is doing so well, even in a recession.

Apple Tech support the very best!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.