Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Editing Multiple Sheets

Is there a way to edit multiple [Shift-Select] Sheets in Numbers. Specifically I have a dozen individual sheets that I'm trying to adjust the margins on and print without gridlines.
I know how to do this on an individual sheet but it's rather tedious doing so across multiple sheets.

Thanks you.

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on Dec 17, 2008 2:51 PM

5 replies

Dec 18, 2008 2:20 AM in response to jytessier

Yes we may but we must use a precise protocol.

Shift-select the Tables (not the sheets).
From the Format Bar, select the menu allowing us to define the kind of line and set it to none.

When this is done, always in the Format Bar, we may select the menu allowing us to select the lines to edit. Select the cross which apply to cells separators.

If you apply this protocol, the lines will be removed in every selected tables.

If you start by the menu allowing us to select the lines, only one table will be modified.

Feature or bug, I don't know.

Yvan KOENIG (from FRANCE jeudi 18 décembre 2008 11:20:08)

Dec 18, 2008 1:59 PM in response to jytessier

Ah I see. I have my tables set up on individual sheets:

Sheet 1
~ Table 1
Sheet 2
~ Table 2
Sheet 3
~ Table 3
etc.

My tables are of different configurations and when I gang them up on a single sheet they a, overlap each other and b, need even more formating to get them to look right.

Message was edited by: jtessier

Editing Multiple Sheets

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.