Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ghost Armor vs. Invisible Shield

Searched for this already but no one here has mentioned much about Ghost Armor on their 3G's. Did a google search and a lot of people said Ghost Armor was good.. but that's what they said about IS and I was ****** off about invisible shield's kinks (like the edges not fully sticking for the back piece, and the thin multicolored lines on the front which are not covered under the IS warranty)

Anyone have opinions?

Macbook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.5)

Posted on Dec 23, 2008 5:20 PM

10 replies

Dec 24, 2008 10:26 AM in response to TK90

Everything is covered under the warranty as far as I am aware. I have never had a problem after contacting the customer service department at ZAGG. I would try contacting them if you have any problems at all. ZAGG is the company that started this whole craze about protecting your gadget without using a "case." I have heard great things from others about the customer service at ZAGG too.

Just my opinion. Take it for what it's worth.

Dec 27, 2008 10:10 AM in response to TK90

I have used both on my Iphone. The colored lines come from too much soap in their application spray. It will do the same thing with window tint. Ghost Armor has a lifetime warranty and they seem to cover just about anything. I haven't seen the color lines on mine, but I see no reason why ghost armor wouldn't cover it. I took some photos of both ghost armor and invisible shield on my phone. Ghost armor clearly won, it was smoother, clearer, and protected from scratches so I sent my invisible shield back for a refund. I'll load those photos to my picasa and post a link soon

Ghost Armor vs. Invisible Shield

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.