Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where is payment history

I got an debt from my account which I don't know what it is. I looked at my account and cannot find my payment history. There is a MyiTunes section that is disabled. When I enable it I see my iTunes purchases but I clicked on html code and it says paste in webpage. How do you do that. In safari pasted isn't highlighted. I would think leaving it on iTunes would be more secure than having it on a webpage.

MBP 17" 2gig/G5 5gig, MacPro, Xraid, esata external drives, Mac OS X (10.5.1), FCP Studio 2

Posted on Dec 25, 2008 6:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2008 6:32 AM

Now when I go to "MyiTunes purchases/get html code" it takes me to a webpage that says:

My iTunes is currently disabled. Please access your iTunes Store account and enable My iTunes to view this page.

On my "apple account information page" section; MyiTunes it says enabled. iTunes 8.0.2 Newest updates.
13 replies

Dec 26, 2008 9:32 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

I clicked the "View Purchase History" button, and I wait around 5 minutes and nothing happens. I then clicked it a few more times and it did nothing. I logged into my account and viewed my account info, and I searched the page up and down and I can't find any button that says "View Purchase History". I accidentally bought and album and I really need to view this page to report the problem. Is the iTunes store down for right now? How can I view my purchase history?

Dec 26, 2008 9:51 AM in response to boringuy

I had the exact same problem last night - accidentally hit the purchase button twice and I ended up with two copies of an album at twice the price. Finally found a place to report the probelm on-line: http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/store/browser/

I also told them that purchase history was not working and that when I finally did get there from a link on their site, the report a problem button didn't work. I hope they get this fixed soon. What a PITA.

where is payment history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.