Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2 problems at once

I ahve two problems I am trying to fix at once but eacho one is making it difficult for me to fix the other.
I am in another country... and so naturally i brought along my ipod -but not my computer (a bit big) and now I have got a new laptop. So, when I connected it to the laptop the ipod showed up and but I couldn't do anything with the music (it wasn't in the library). So I went to troubleshoot that and found a nice method for getting music from ipod to itunes but then (oh then!) somehow the ipod icon and every other form of recognition of the ipod has disappeared! I need the ipod to be recognised! Anyway then I went about trouble shooting that - tried a number of methods (unsuccessfully) but found one that sounds like it'll work but involves resetting the ipod and I can't do that because it is the only place i have all my music!!

So pretty much woe is me.
Is there a lady or gentleman that could help me outta this pickle?

Posted on Nov 3, 2005 2:13 PM

There are no replies.

2 problems at once

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.