"There was a problem downloading the iPod software for the iPod "name". you do not have permission to access the requested resource"
I updated the software on my iPod to 2.2 at an internet cafe using my iTunes account (accounts are updated). I did this cause i only have dial up at home and was having problems trying to do it from home.
But now I get this message when trying to up load some Songs, Apps, etc. to my iPod.
I thought i would try a restore hoping that it would once again like my home computer but got that message again.
I hope i don't have to download these files to my home computer cause that would take forever, and last time i tried to i got hacked in a big way (have up graded all my security stuff now).