Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Applecare contact

Would anyone on the forum now how to contact Applecare by email?

Here's my problem. I bought two Applecare extensions for my Macbooks from a local store. I managed to register the first one but got a message for the second one saying that it was unsuccessful and that an ALAC rep would get in touch with me asap. Ok, so the ALAC rep wrote an email asking me to send a copy of my invoice, but... no reply email. Well, not really. But an email that doesn't work because it doesn't really look like an email ("ALAC Austin"@gator114.hostgator.com).

Any ideas?

 MB 2.2 WH +  MB 2.4 BL + 3 x  Mac Mini Core Duo 1,66 combo, Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on Jan 2, 2009 8:41 AM

10 replies

Jan 9, 2009 8:46 AM in response to Mark Dannau

Being outside the US rather complicates the matter, as neither option I gave you is applicable.

Instead, contact one of these Chilean service providers to resolve your issue or determine how to provide the requested documentation to an ALAC representative. This surely cannot be the first time that a customer has encountered such an issue outside of the US.

Jan 10, 2009 9:43 PM in response to Mark Dannau

I believe the e-mail address you are looking for is agmts_transfer@apple.com

That is AppleCare Agreement Administration's public e-mail address listed in the AppleCare Protection Plan Terms and Conditions found here: http://www.apple.com/legal/applecare/appgeos.html. That department handles all of the AppleCare registration and transfer issues.

Just be sure to include a case number and any relevant information.

Applecare contact

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.