2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 14, 2010 11:42 AM by Boris the Loud Listener
Boris the Loud Listener Level 1 Level 1
I have no idea how this happend but.. I hit some key combination (which I cannot duplicate again) and got something that looks like an audio wave form with slider markers at the bottom of my iTunes screen. It looks like it belongs in Garage Band. No idea in the WORLD how this came up, what its for and how I could get to it again. But, if I could get to it again, I'm sure it would be useful.

Anybody know the answer to this one? Its new to me for sure!

iMac 20", Mac OS X (10.4.11), Long Live the Mac!
Solved by Andrew T. on Dec 14, 2010 11:42 AM Solved

You selected the option to create a ringtone, Simply cancel out of this Window, Now if you right click on that same song and choose create ringtone. You will get the same option again. Hope this helps.

iTunes Mac 8.2 Help
iTunes Mac 9.2 Help

Message was edited by: Andrew T.