Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error: limitcheck Offending Command: image

Hello all,

I use a HP 2420 Laserwriter in combination with a Printserver.
It works fine with one exception. When I print a photo out of iPhoto I will get an Error Message (see Subject). But when I export the same photo, then I could print it with any other application. It seems to be a problem with iPhoto but I can't find any solution or update. Any ideas?

Thx
__
/om

Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on Jan 7, 2009 4:41 AM

6 replies

May 5, 2009 7:07 AM in response to thgrund

I have the same thing with iPhoto and an HP 2420dn. I think it might have something to do with the drivers I am using for the printer. I am pretty sure that I used to print fine, but updated the drivers recently. The issue seemed to have started after that. I was trying to resolve other minor printing issues that would occasionally creep up. Now, my tiger machines cannot print out of iPhoto (I get nothing at all) and my Leopard machines get this error when they try to print. Other programs seem unaffected (can print fine.)

Error: limitcheck Offending Command: image

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.