Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts App / Phone App Contact Issue

I recently had a problem with my iPhone not pulling in anything that was updated in Outlook 2007 / MobileMe. Everything is fine when I sign into MobileMe and has been, but none of that information has been getting "Pushed" out to my iPhone since 2.2 came out. I've read a number of other posting about this and I finally just decided to stop syncing my Calendars and Contacts so that everything would be updated on my iPhone. Well, now my Calendars are fine, and when I open the ontacts App, everything is there. BUT, when I click on my contacts in the Phone App, it's Empty! Notta! My number is listed at the top, and my recent calls are all up to date and have the contact names listed. I've tried a hard reboot, but still nothing. This is SO odd! Why would my contacts be listed correctly in the Contacts App, but then be TOTALLY EMPTY in the Contacts section in the Phone App??? HELP!

G5 / HPd6150 / 16Gb First Generation iPhone, Windows Vista

Posted on Jan 10, 2009 1:26 AM

3 replies

Jan 26, 2009 10:39 AM in response to MidwayFlux

Still unable to Sync anything from MobileMe cloud to iPhone. All data (Calender/Contacts) in Outlook is successfully syncing with MobileMe Cloud, but none of that data is syncing with my iPhone. I can always Unsync/Resync my iPhone manually, but this defeats the purpose of what the Software is supposed to be doing, and for what I'm paying for it to do...

Anyone else having a similar situation or problem?

Mar 2, 2009 10:57 AM in response to MidwayFlux

It seems as though my Calendars and Mail are syncing perfectly. My Contacts are not being synced with my iPhone, only through MobileMe to and from the Cloud to my PC running Outlook 2007. Everything seems to be fine, accept that none of the contacts are being sent to or from my iPhone. I have tried unsyncing / resyncing my Contacts on my iPhone and it does pull down all of my updated contacts. In iTunes, under in "Info" Tab, it also lists my Contacts and Calendars as being synced over the Air through MobileMe. BUT, the fist time I power off / on my iPhone, and then plug it into my PC, in iTunes, it only lists the Calendars as being synced across via MobileMe, not the Contacts. I have tried a restore as well, and this issue has continued.

Contacts App / Phone App Contact Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.