Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do you put Ebooks?

Where do I store Ebooks or PDF files so they will sync with touch as I have tried to drag across but they dont show up.

Dell, Windows Vista

Posted on Jan 12, 2009 5:35 AM

4 replies

Jan 12, 2009 6:44 AM in response to davcas

Most of the eBooks you download from the AppStore are actually applications containing eBooks along with an eBook reader, and you sync those in the same way as any other App downloaded from the AppStore.

If you have an eBook Reader that allows you to download and add extra eBooks then refer to the instructions of that eBook Reader on how to add them.

Yes, AirSharing allows you to mount the iPod on the desktop as a wireless drive. Search the AppStore for it and read about it there, or here: http://www.avatron.com/products/

Jan 12, 2009 8:10 AM in response to davcas

Hi.

I do this all the time and it was a requirement of mine when I moved from using a Palm PDA to using the iPod touch as a PDA. ( iPod touch as PDA )

I use eReader from ereader.com (via the App store). It will allow you to download ebooks from sources other than the App store via a wireless connection. I've also tried Stanza. Look them up on the web and see what seems to fit. I pretty much am sold on eReader as I have used it for years and it and Stanza seem about the same.

Both support various formats and there are instructions for converting most formats to ebooks recognized by one or both of these free applications.

-fred

Where do you put Ebooks?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.