Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod Mini, Needs Reset After Update

I recently updated my Ipod Mini to version 1.4. Ever since then, I have to keep reseting the ipod (select +menu) in order to turn it on. Also the battery does not seem to be charging thru the usb and the charge is not lasting as long. I did not have any of these problems before I updated the software.

Posted on Oct 4, 2005 2:34 PM

5 replies

Oct 4, 2005 4:50 PM in response to Brian Brady

A lot of people are now starting to have problems once they updated their sotware when they never had a problem before. There's no other way to turn on your iPod except resetting???
What happens when you press buttons, nothing on your screen??
Do you get a message when you try to charge your iPod with the USB cable??
How long do you charge your iPod when you do it with your AC Adapter?

Oct 5, 2005 7:58 AM in response to Brian Brady

I am having a different problem but also after updating to version 1.4. When I try to play songs the ipod just cycles through the song library without playing anything. Also, while updating the ipod software itunes indicated that my ipod was linked to another song library and had to reload all my music from itunes even though the ipod had always been linked to that user. What is going on?

Ipod Mini, Needs Reset After Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.