Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

publishing a calendar

i want to publish a calendar using my own photos etc for the top page and then the have the calendar on the bottom page, maybe put a few photos on that page as well. Can I do this with ical or is there a better program? thanks in advance.

Imac-intel

Posted on Jan 25, 2009 9:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2009 8:58 PM

Do you mean a printed calendar to hang on your wall? If so, iPhoto is what you are looking for.
4 replies

Jan 31, 2009 12:00 AM in response to pdewald011205

I don't know about other versions of iPhoto, but in iPhoto '08 when you open the program, there should be a few buttons at the bottom in the center for making a book, a calendar or a card. Pick calendar and go from there. There are a number of ways to customize your calendar as well (aside from the obvious one of choosing your own photos.) You can choose from several different styles, add calendars from iCal so it will print your events into the calendar (good for birthdays,) or add national holidays from the country of your choosing. When it comes to adding the photos, you can choose from several different preset layouts of photos for each page, ranging from 1 to 7 photos per page.

Hope this helps

publishing a calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.