Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Authentication Error for Flickr Button

iPhoto '09: I indicated the wrong password for Flickr the first time I tried to export & subsequently, cannot use the Flickr feature. I can't seem to get anything besides this error:

*+_The login details or auth token passed were invalid_+.*

Running the latest build.

MacBook Pro * 15" Screen / 2.6 GHz w/ 4 GB RAM + iMac 3.06 GHz Core 2 Duo w/4GB, Mac OS X (10.5.2), iPhone 3G + iPod Classic 160GB Black

Posted on Feb 3, 2009 2:04 AM

13 replies

Feb 6, 2009 6:35 PM in response to FireFish

I am having the same problem. I was connected fine. I was having another problem (not able to upload images larger than "web" size) and I deauthorized the iPhoto connection from within Flickr. Now when I hit the flickr button I get the

LOGIN FAILED
The login details or auth token passed were invalid.

And I don't see any way to reset it or anything.

May 14, 2009 3:21 PM in response to Yer_Man

Thank you!! I was getting the "Login Failed" error after changing my Flickr account. There needs to be a way to do this in iPhoto preferences. Deleting the keys in KeyChain fixes this problem and allows me to setup Flickr again.

For others searching: flickr, failed authentication, login failed, account failed

May 15, 2009 9:59 AM in response to Grifforama

Grifforama wrote:
but now I get a
"You have created the maximum number of sets"
error ?
Anyone seen this ?
I dont have a pro account, but it shouldnt matter no ?

Free Flickr accounts limit the number of photos shown and also the number of sets and collections you can create. I can't seem to find what that number is for the number of sets, but if you have reached it, then you need to delete a set to create a new one. Or upgrade to a pro account.
Patrick

Authentication Error for Flickr Button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.