Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

sensor battery died after short life

My sensor battery started sending the low battery alert. So, I went online to check out replacement options when I came across an official Apple FAQ which said:
"The sensor’s battery has a life of over 1000 active hours."
I've only logged a little over 160 hours according to the nike+ site that tracks all my runs. That's only 16% of the manufacturers stated lifespan. Shouldn't that warrant a free replacement?
Unfortunately I cant find anything on the site that talks about replacements. Has anyone else had any success in getting it replaced?

Dell, Windows XP Pro

Posted on Feb 5, 2009 12:46 PM

1 reply

Feb 11, 2009 2:50 PM in response to CrofootN

I had the same problem but when I went to an afficial Apple site they replaced the sensor battery. Trully I had to request the bill of my nike + plus for two times, one for the reciver and another for the sensor, so I wasted my time but it really worth.

Try to have an accord with your apple provider because they really have to change the battery of your sensor.

sensor battery died after short life

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.