Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Rediffmail not opening on Safari

I have a MAC OS 10.5.6 desktop.
I am unable to open Rediffmail for the past 10-15 days.
The Rediff web page opens with Safari and I am able to browse news, sports and other items; however, when I log in to rediffmail, I get a message saying " session timed out, please check if cookies are enabled'; I have enabled cookies, but the problem continues.
I have a lot of contacts on rediffmail and do receive sizable number of mails daily and the non availability of rediffmail through Safari has become a handicap.
Could you please help?

iMAC, Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on Feb 7, 2009 6:18 AM

3 replies

Feb 18, 2009 12:51 AM in response to Hawaiian_Starman

HI Macsupport,

Issue:

Most of Rediffmail Users using Mac: MAC OS 10.5.6 desktop / laptop are not able to login to rediffmail ids using SAFARI Browser(3.1.2-5525.20.1). We suspect OS not allowing Browser to set cookie for & under rediff.com domain. Same Browser on different OS like Windows XP/Vista / Linux are able to do the same & users are able to LOGIN. Lower Versions of Mac Os are not facing such issues.

This is really serious issues hampering overall customer satisfaction for REDIFFMAIL as well as MAC users.

Regards,
Satish V
Rediff TECH SUPPORT
Cell: +91-9870492267, +919930355848

Brief Introduction:
---------------------
We are India s Largest & No.1 free email service provider.

CORPORATE PROFILE:
-------------------

Rediff.com (Nasdaq: REDF) is one of the premier worldwide online providers of news, information, communication, entertainment and shopping services.

Rediff.com provides a platform for Indians worldwide to connect with one another online. Rediff.com is committed to offering a personalized and a secure surfing and shopping environment.

Rediff.com additionally offers the Indian American community one of the oldest and largest Indian weekly newspapers, India Abroad.

Founded in 1996, Rediff.com is headquartered in Mumbai, India with offices in New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and New York, USA.

Rediffmail not opening on Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.