Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calendars out of sync on iPhone

I sync 2 computers and 1 iPhone via MobileMe.

Today I noticed that some calendars I had long since deleted from my computer(s) were still present on my iPhone, while another calendar is now not on the phone.

The calendars listed on MobileMe are correct, so the problem appears to be in the syncing between MobileMe and my iPhone.

Any suggestions about how to get the info on the phone correct? I've done some searching, but to no avail.

Thanks,

Bill

PowerBook G4, Mac OS X (10.5.6), other computer is a mac mini

Posted on Feb 8, 2009 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2009 7:05 PM

If your MobileMe online calendars and calendar events are correct, turn off over the air syncing for calendars with your MM account on your iPhone.

Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Select your MM account. Turn Calendars off.

This will erase all calendars and calendar events from your iPhone.

Follow this by turning Calendars back on.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2009 7:05 PM in response to Bill Rising

If your MobileMe online calendars and calendar events are correct, turn off over the air syncing for calendars with your MM account on your iPhone.

Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Select your MM account. Turn Calendars off.

This will erase all calendars and calendar events from your iPhone.

Follow this by turning Calendars back on.

calendars out of sync on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.