Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

calendars out of sync on iPhone

860 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2009 11:33 AM by Bill Rising RSS
Bill Rising Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Feb 8, 2009 6:09 PM
I sync 2 computers and 1 iPhone via MobileMe.

Today I noticed that some calendars I had long since deleted from my computer(s) were still present on my iPhone, while another calendar is now not on the phone.

The calendars listed on MobileMe are correct, so the problem appears to be in the syncing between MobileMe and my iPhone.

Any suggestions about how to get the info on the phone correct? I've done some searching, but to no avail.

Thanks,

Bill
PowerBook G4, Mac OS X (10.5.6), other computer is a mac mini
  • Allan Sampson Level 10 Level 10 (122,150 points)
    Currently Being Moderated
    Feb 8, 2009 7:05 PM (in response to Bill Rising)
    If your MobileMe online calendars and calendar events are correct, turn off over the air syncing for calendars with your MM account on your iPhone.

Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Select your MM account. Turn Calendars off.

This will erase all calendars and calendar events from your iPhone.

Follow this by turning Calendars back on.
     PowerBook G4 17-inch/1.67GHz/2GB RAM, Mac OS X (10.5.6), 7200rpm-100GB HD,  iPod w/Video 30GB,  iPhone 3G 16GB

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.