14 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2009 5:32 PM by Kcos
Kcos Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
I have an 80gb ipod classic. It got wet a couple of days ago, I left it drying for 3 days, and then I plugged into the car charger because i'm travelling. Everything is working fine, no problems with music, sound, videos or screen. The only problem is that the battery life is very short now. Does someone knows if my battery is dead and i have to replace it, or is there any chance for the battery to get better?

Message was edited by: Kcos

Pentium 4, Windows XP