Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

UPS stole my iPod!

If anyone from Apple is actually monitoring this thread, please get in touch as your customer support phone number from the UK really does blow as the people on the end of the line do not really have a very good grasp of the English language and I'm not confident that they've managed to log my call.

So, my 60GB iPod was in for repair after dying and I had a box delivered back from Apple today via UPS... the box is empty... no iPod... the UPS wrapper had been tampered with and then resealed with UPS tape to hide the opening. Looks like it's been stolen by someone at UPS...

Posted on Sep 28, 2005 6:26 AM

2 replies

Sep 28, 2005 12:02 PM in response to Stu Coates

normally there's an adress label on you box. and in the top left corner, you will see an adress. and there must be a phone number somewhere. that's the phone number of UPS.

because after receiving my iPod, there was a problem, and i called the number on the box, because i thought that was the number of Apple, but i got someone of UPS on the line.

UPS stole my iPod!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.