Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unknown Error (400) - 8.0.2.20

I am hoping someone has encountered this error in the past and knows a way to fix it. When I bring up the iTunes store, click on Music and then click the Just Added link I get the following message:

"We could not complete your iTunes Store request. An unknown error occured (400). Please try again later"

This problem started two days ago. Since then I have tried turing off my firewall and virus scanner, but this did not correct the issue. I then uninstalled iTunes (version 8.0.2.20) and re-installed. The error is still occuring. Could this be a problem in the registry or some preference file that iTunes sets in the background? I am not sure what to do next. Apple Support just recommended that I install the latest version (which I already had). Please help....

Windows XP

Posted on Feb 26, 2009 5:23 PM

12 replies

Feb 27, 2009 6:20 PM in response to GreenApple001

Also, I am not familiar with where of if iTunes may have preferences or links? Could this be a corrupted preference or link? Here is the data that I copied from my Just Added link with iTunes:

http://itunes.apple.com.edgesuite.net/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewNewReleases? fcId=188868642&genreIdString=34&mediaTypeString=Music&pageType=JustAdded

Unknown Error (400) - 8.0.2.20

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.