Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Inserting multiple photos onto consecutive Keynote slides

This was asked by another user in the iWork '08 forum (with no reply yet) but it is of interest to me in iWork '09 also.

Can you insert a large number of photos so each shows up on a consecutive slide (rather than all on top of one another on the same slide?) This isn't practical to do one at a time and I am hoping for an automatic way to get each photo on a new slide.

20" Intel Core Duo iMAC, Mac OS X (10.5.5), 2 GB Ram, Canon iP4300, CanoScan 4400F, EyeTV 200

Posted on Feb 26, 2009 6:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2011 12:48 PM

yeah, drag the photos into the slide list instead of onto a slide. It'll put one on each slide. 🙂
6 replies

Jan 22, 2011 12:49 PM in response to WebSailor

Had same problem last year with Keynote 08 and the same with Keynote 09, but with both versions the easy way to import images as described did not sort the images correctly.

My solution is to use iPhoto, create a folder of your images and use this folder to import in Keynote using the media button. Now, everything is sorted correct.

Inserting multiple photos onto consecutive Keynote slides

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.