Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Increase selection of Movies in UK

As a new Apple TV user in the UK I am disappointed with the selection of British movies that are available. Also the selection of old movies is poor does anyone know if Apple are planning to increase the number of titles ? Apple TV works very well but is let down by the selection of movies.

imac & MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on Mar 1, 2009 10:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2009 10:48 AM

no-one here will know as this is a user-to-user support forum.
any answer to your question would be pure speculation and would violate the terms of the forum i'm afraid.

however, new titles are added all the time. it would be a case of just checking the store at regular intervals.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2009 10:48 AM in response to macsync

no-one here will know as this is a user-to-user support forum.
any answer to your question would be pure speculation and would violate the terms of the forum i'm afraid.

however, new titles are added all the time. it would be a case of just checking the store at regular intervals.

Increase selection of Movies in UK

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.