Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

Just another day in Final Cut Server ****

3041 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2009 12:37 PM by ryansalazar RSS
Alan Hirshberg Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Mar 2, 2009 2:48 PM
I have an installation at a client where the Watchers periodically stop working, for no known reason. Today I spent about four hours trying to get the system to start responding, doing the normal steps such as uninstalling and reinstalling FCServer, compressor, etc. Eventually the only thing which brought the system back to life was to restore a database backup from the 23rd of February, which is odd because the system was working fine until around 1:43 PM on Friday the 27th. I can not figure out why this might be, but suffice to say the client is not happy about the four days of work lost. (By work, I mean annotations) Any suggestions of how to trouble shoot this would be appreciated.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.