Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

Search for untagged photos.

1438 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 8, 2009 1:51 AM by Ayabara RSS
Ayabara Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Mar 7, 2009 1:59 PM
Is it possible to search for images with faces I haven't yet tagged, and images that I haven't added places-information for?
MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.6)
  • Old Toad Level 10 Level 10 (113,200 points)
    Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 7, 2009 2:56 PM (in response to Ayabara)
    Not directly. However you can go to the Faces mode, select all faces and hit the Smart Album button. In the resulting smart album assign a keyword to all photos like "faces". Then create a smart album whose criteria is Keyword is not "faces". Then as you assign new faces to the photos you'll need to go back to the smart album for faces, select all and reassign the "faces" keyword. I know what you're thinking but until Apple provides a new feature that's what we're saddled with.

Be sure to request that new feature via http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphoto.html

G5 2 Core 2GHz, 4G RAM; MBP 2.16 Ghz 2G RAM; 750/250 GB HDs;, Mac OS X (10.5.6), 22" LCD, Canon: SD700IS/i850/8600F, Epson R280; 4G Nano, 30G Video iPod

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.