1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 8, 2009 3:50 PM by harry @ pmsi
Matthew Pendergraff Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
I am somwhat of a novice with all this server stuff so I will try to explain....
I have done a standard server install of OS X 10.5.6 Server on my Xserve. Everything seemed to work like a charm. The only problem I am having is when I select my home page to be my Workgroup Wiki page (inside the standard server prefences window). When I select this and try to test the page with the link under the drop down (open home page), it opens Safari and the header looks right but the page says "Not Found. 404: No group with that name (workgroup) hosted on this server).

I have a Workgroup and then two other groups....print and interactive. I want people to be able to log-on and see the main work group wiki page and then be able to select to go to one of the other two groups. I have had this working before but had to reformat my hard drive and reinstall the OS.

From the page that comes-up, I CAN click on the "groups" link in the header bar and that does take me to a working page, but I want to be able to have people go to this workgroup page first.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks in advance.

X-serve G5, Mac OS X (10.5.6)