Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Service Connections Interrupted

Guys,

I am very very happy about my new Macbook Pro. It is absolutely the best laptop I ever have owned. I used the migration assistant to transfer my Mac Pro settings and software to it when I just started it up, and have had almost no problems. One that is really bugging me is:

I use a small Applescript to map to my NAS. Every line looks like;

mount volume "afp://;AUTH=No User Authent@10.0.1.200/Data"

This works fine, when the MBP starts up, it sees my WiFi, runs the script and mounts the connections. However, if/when the MBP fall asleep, and I wake it up, after a few seconds I get the following error message;

"service connections interrupted", and then a list of all the mounts.

I can either just close the error message, or I can wait a few minutes, and then all is fine. This works wonderfully on my Mac Air. Exactly the same script, same WiFi, same basic settings. So what gives???

KB

MP (2.8GHz/8C/16GB RAM/2x750GB-RAID0) - MBP (15"/2.53GHz/4GB RAM/320GB) - MBA (1.6GHz/2GB RAM/80GB), Mac OS X (10.5.6), NV+ (4x1TB) - TC (1TB)

Posted on Mar 8, 2009 12:55 AM

5 replies

Service Connections Interrupted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.