Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"inconsistencies in your sync information"

I keep getting this message: "inconsistencies in your sync information..." prevent syncing with iCal. How do I resolve it?

Powerbook, Mac OS X (10.4.4)

Posted on Mar 11, 2009 8:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2009 3:45 AM

How and what are you syncing?

A mobile phone using iSync?

Or with MobileMe and other Macs/iPhone/iPod touch using MobileMe Sync?

Your signature says you're still using Mac OS X 10.4.4 - you should really upgrade to at least 10.4.11 for best syncing results.

Have you tried resetting SyncServices by clicking *Reset Sync History...* in iSync preferences.
Or if you're using 10.5.x as described here: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1627
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2009 3:45 AM in response to dougster1

How and what are you syncing?

A mobile phone using iSync?

Or with MobileMe and other Macs/iPhone/iPod touch using MobileMe Sync?

Your signature says you're still using Mac OS X 10.4.4 - you should really upgrade to at least 10.4.11 for best syncing results.

Have you tried resetting SyncServices by clicking *Reset Sync History...* in iSync preferences.
Or if you're using 10.5.x as described here: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1627

Mar 14, 2009 11:53 AM in response to dougster1

There isn't any software to change as such. It only shows "MobileMe" instead of ".Mac" of you're running Mac OS X 10.5.x

However, if you're not actually using iSync to sync a third-party (non-Apple) mobile phone (that's all iSync does - it doesn't sync between Macs, with MobileMe or to the iPod touch) then you're more likely to find an answer to your query in one of the following forums:

MobileMe on iPhone and iPod Touch > MobileMe Sync

MobileMe on my Mac > MobileMe Sync

"inconsistencies in your sync information"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.