Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Playlists & Cleaning up tracks (and a little bit of rockbox)

I'm trying to come up with a generic solution for my playlists. Here's the problems:

1) I'm in the middle of getting rid of a lot of dupes, and cleaning up my music, so, I may have delete, and re-create my library. (Music lives on a NAS)

2) Sometimes I run my ipod as a Rockbox, and it only supports m3u playlists.

So -- what I'm wondering is -- is there a m3u to iTunes playlist converter? That may solve my problems, by letting me maintain my m3u files (or create them in iTunes, then create m3u's based on them)

Or -- does anyone have a better solution that will let me both keep my playlists after a library rebuild, and, let me have some of the playlists on my ipod, when in rockbox mode? (I also have an iPhone, so I need apple playlists too)

Thanks in advance!

iMac & Mac Book Pro 15", Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on Mar 18, 2009 1:39 PM

4 replies

Playlists & Cleaning up tracks (and a little bit of rockbox)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.