Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Earphone

Hi,

I've had and iPod touch since last summer but recently my left earphone keeps zapping me and it's happened about 3 or 4 times, it's getting annoying, I can't find the link to email apple about this so I'm hoping someone knows what's wrong with it. I haven't been listening to it at a high volume either.

Thanks
Leon

Message was edited by: triforceguy1

2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on Mar 19, 2009 1:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2009 5:08 AM

Hey!
If you've tried a different set of 'phones and it's definitely your buds that are faulty,you can request a new set here.....
Apple service request
Usually you have to agree to a £10 deposit on a credit card which will only be debited if the faulty ones are not returned within 30 days after receipt of replacements.Least it was last time I ordered replacement 'phones.Follow the linked page to receive replacements.
Cheers,
John
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2009 5:08 AM in response to triforceguy1

Hey!
If you've tried a different set of 'phones and it's definitely your buds that are faulty,you can request a new set here.....
Apple service request
Usually you have to agree to a £10 deposit on a credit card which will only be debited if the faulty ones are not returned within 30 days after receipt of replacements.Least it was last time I ordered replacement 'phones.Follow the linked page to receive replacements.
Cheers,
John

Earphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.