Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Running headphones!

I only use the ipod shuffle when im working out, lets say running or cycling, and when I went to the store to buy the new one, I was expecting that they would give me the option to buy another type of headphones, because its impossible for me to run with the ones included with the ipod.
I think a lot of people are having the same issue as I have and I hope they take some action in that!

3rd generation ipod shuffle

Posted on Mar 24, 2009 3:15 PM

3 replies

Mar 28, 2009 7:58 PM in response to robley01

You'll have to wait until they release an adapter then use your old running earphones. Or wait for the headphone makers to make Shuffle compatible ones.

The $79 In-Ears do stay in your ear, but they are the same price as the Shuffle. So unless you also have the Touch, 120GB Classic or the 3G iPhone, they aren't cost effective. For the price of the Shuffle and In-Ears added together, you could get the 8GB Nano and use you old headphones.

Running headphones!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.