You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cisco VPN Client in Bootcamp

All-

I just got a new Macbook Pro and am running Windows XP in bootcamp. I have installed all the drivers and everything seems to be working.

One issue I noticed was with my Cisco VPN client. When I am not using the VPN and just using wireless or hard cable, everything is working fine. Web pages load quickly, etc. However, once I get on the VPN, I notice that it takes forever for the web page to load. It states "Connecting" at the bottom of the web browser for about 10 seconds before connecting to the site. Without VPN, it would go by so fast, I could barely see it. I did a Wireshark capture and noticed the TCP was getting reset for some reason. For other people that I know connecting through the same VPN using a PC, they have no issues.

Are there any known issues with the wireless drivers or ethernet drivers running a VPN client in bootcamp? I could not find anything in the forums on this.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on Apr 21, 2009 9:41 AM

There are no replies.

Cisco VPN Client in Bootcamp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.