Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Junk Mail, Add sender to safe sender list? or similar

I have just imported a load of mails from MS Outlook using O2M

All went great, and now I am trying to mark messages as Not Junk.

I could go through them all, but was wondering if there is a way to mark a particular sender as 'Safe' so I do not need to go through all the e-mails.

Neil

Message was edited by: Neil Paisnel

Mac Pro 3.0Ghz 10Gb RAM 4 x 1Tb HD's, Mac OS X (10.5.6), FreeNAS servers and Other Windoze and Linux machines

Posted on Apr 26, 2009 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2009 5:58 AM

Neil,

While in Mail open Mail -> Preferences -> Junk Mail from the Menu list along the top of your screen. Make sure that Address Book, and Previous Recipients options are checked. Then exit the Preferences Window. Now all you have to do is Add them to your Address Book.app or Email them and they should no longer be marked as junk.

Hope that helps,
Weston
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2009 5:58 AM in response to Neil Paisnel

Neil,

While in Mail open Mail -> Preferences -> Junk Mail from the Menu list along the top of your screen. Make sure that Address Book, and Previous Recipients options are checked. Then exit the Preferences Window. Now all you have to do is Add them to your Address Book.app or Email them and they should no longer be marked as junk.

Hope that helps,
Weston

Junk Mail, Add sender to safe sender list? or similar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.